Search This Blog

Saturday 27 October 2012

Music

Following on from my last post I thought I would add some music and a trailer of a favourite film of mine.  
 
Firstly I must talk about my cousin's brand new album and tour, they played Uncle Tom's Cabin back home in Blackpool last week, I unfortunately couldn't attend however my dad sent me a photo of my cousin (Jeremy Richards) and the link to their write up in our local paper (both below).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some of the bands past album's, I love their artwork and feel that they are relevant to my last post about psychedelic artwork.
 


 
 
 
 
Their new album - Hawklords 'We are one' is available at HMV now just click on the link below to view.
 
 
 
I forgot to post this on my last blog so that I would add it to this one as it is still relevant. Here is the trailer to one of my favourtie films - The magical mystery tour by The Beatles. Look out for the part where John is feeding a fat women spaghetti with a shovel, makes me smile everytime.
 
 
 
 
 
NAP x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment